After completing our #DearDuo data project, we were looking for a new challenge. We reflected on our past year and decided to change things up a bit.
Some things we considered in our brainstorming:
- #DearDuo made it pretty evident that data collection is not our forte’
- We wanted to continue a consistent monthly project
- We wanted to include you, the community, more
- We are both competitive and like to bet each other
- We each committed to finding six interesting data sets this year
- Each month, we will create a visualization and review each other’s viz in a single blog post
- We will ask the community to vote on whose visualization they like better (one vote per month)
- We will utilize a Google Form/Sheet to collect responses and visualize the results
- The voting tracker, visualizations and links to the monthly post will be available on this page 👇
What’s in it for everyone:
- At the end of the project, we will randomly pick three voters to win some swag
- We will be including this project in our session at Tableau Conference 2017
- The member of the Data Duo who wins the most months, wins dinner, drinks, and bragging rights!
*bragging rights are limited to a year (c’mon…we learned from #DearDuo and the whole more fun thing)
Who is winning?
The vizzes and blogs:
Month 1 | Bob Ross
Away Team: Pooja
Home Team: Adam